Monday, March 28, 2011

iPad 2

Having been busy with work and uni the past couple of weeks I haven't had much time for my poor blog. As a result of being so busy there isn't anything particularly exciting to write about. So I'll share the tale of last Friday when I decided to finally indulge myself and buy an iPad 2.

I have wanted an iPad since the first one was released but I kind of decided to save for a holiday instead - but since I'm no longer saving for anything in particular, on a whim I decided, why not finally get one. Of course, I took the normal person route and ordered it online rather than lining up for insane amounts of time outside an Apple store. Apparently, one guy (who I might add, already owns an iPad 2) was out there for 50 hours. I saw these crazies on my way to work Friday afternoon and couldn't believe the lines and the camping equipment around!!

Anyway, while I patiently await the arrival of my iPad 2 sometime in April I decided to buy a pouch to store it in. Slightly sad, but I was in one of my favourite stationery stores, kikki.K, and couldn't resist.

Pretty, no? (okay, I'll admit, it looks A LOT better in real life)

Then, when I arrived home a little while ago, I found this waiting for me...



Seems it was a day for iPad 2 accessories to enter my life lol. It's mildly ironic that I have a cover and a pouch for a product I don't yet have. Oh well, I guess in the meantime I can look at them and think of the awesomeness that will be the iPad 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment