Thursday, May 5, 2011

Walking Disasters.

As I sit here struggling to type this blog with only one hand. I'm contemplating how on earth I became one of 'those' people...you know, the ones that are always losing things, running late and injuring themselves. Walking disaster is another way to describe such individuals. Well, it would seem somewhere along the line I joined the ranks of all the others.

My latest disaster is a muscle strain injury to my right arm. For several days (through my own stupidity) I dismissed the pain stemming from this bruise as being 'no big deal'...


As it turns out, I've severely strained the muscles in my arm and wrist. I cannot drive or carry heavy things...and by heavy I really mean anything because even holding my iPhone hurts. I now realise most normal people would not ignore a bruise that looks THAT bad. Everyone who has seen it has been baffled as to why I didn't see a doctor sooner. In fact, I'm wondering that myself...So now, here I am, with an arm that resembles an encased sausage of sorts.


The only plus to come out of the situation is that I have been able to justify taking time off from uni to "rest" (read: catch up on episodes of Boardwalk Empire). Hope you're all having a better week than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment