Friday, October 29, 2010

Books.

Today I received another parcel containing more books...yay!


There was The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I also ordered the new book from the Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Series - Mini Shopaholic.


Finally, there was Elixir by Hilary Duff...


Now, ever since it was released I've been hearing good reviews about the lovely Miss Duff's foray into the world of authorship. The book debuted at #10 on the New York Times Bestseller List (Children's Books). While all these would lead one to ordinarily be inclined to give the book a read, I bought it for the simple reason that I am a Hilary Duff fan. Many of those who know me, know that I have been a fan of Hilary for years...and by years I mean from way back to 2001 (the Lizzie McGuire days). I even met her in 2008 and she is a genuinely lovely person, and absolutely adorable. I'm looking forward to reading the book, it definitely sounds interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment