Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good News!

I have just been informed of some wonderful news that has literally made my week.

It seems Starbucks Australia has FINALLY brought out Earl Grey Tea Lattes. I cannot describe how happy this makes me. I literally lived on the stuff during my time in NYC. Since returning to Sydney I've been settling for the Starbucks English Breakfast Tea Latte, which sadly just does not quite live up to the greatness of the Earl Grey one.

Here's hoping it tastes similar to those that I consumed during my time overseas. I'm not expecting it to be exactly the same because there simply is no comparison to sitting inside a Starbucks cafe (in one of the greatest cities in the world!), sipping an Earl Grey Tea Latte and watching the snow fall outside. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment