Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday.

Today was a pretty wonderful day. Ended up spending the afternoon with one of my best friends - the lovely S. Together we hunted down 3D blu-ray movies (which I have just been told was really great) and I was lent even more books from S's amazing collection. Honestly, until you see her shelves that are jam-packed full of books you cannot completely comprehend how great this collection of books truly is.

What made the day even better was making some progress on my to-do list, namely item #1 - planning a holiday. I have narrowed down my options to:

a) LA/NYC - I love the US, so it is inevitable that these two great cities will always be at the top of my potential-holiday-destination list;
b) Maui - this has been inspired by my sister's want for an island holiday; or
c) Singapore - a tried a tested holiday destination in my family. We always have fun (well aside from the time I got sick) and they now have a Universal Studios (yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment