Monday, August 16, 2010

The Quarter Life Cooks.

Today I stumbled across a lovely little blog called Big Girls Small Kitchen...Okay, I'll confess I didn't quite stumble, I was commanded to check it out by one of my all-time favourite cooks, the fabulous Ina Garten. So I did.

The blog follows the cooking and entertaining adventures of 'The Quarter-Life Cooks' (aka Cara and Phoebe). These two lovely young ladies share recipes and tips, many of which are designed to help fellow 20-something-year olds who may just be finding their feet in the kitchen, so that they too can cook and entertain for their families and friends.

In late-2009 the girls announced that their blog has spawned a book deal. But until that book (which will undoubtedly be filled with scrumptious recipes) is released, you can check out their blog and delicious food ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment