Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Writer's Block

I am currently experiencing writer's block. Both in working on my many university essays, as well as just in general expressing myself - i.e. in the form of blog posts.

Usually I am filled with focus and am able to tap out assignments easily, as well as write music rather easily - as I often like to do (it's one of my many favourite ways to pass time, be creative, and take a break from the craziness of uni/work/life). Right now, however, I'm struggling to express myself. My thoughts just feel jumbled and nonsensical.

Hopefully, I'll overcome this writer's block soon. Especially with essay deadlines looming! Until then I'll refrain from posting my weird and random thoughts that are currently struggling to escape my mind, and are only achieving this in ways that make little to no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment