Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Birthday Week" begins.

Although there are only two birthdays in my family during this week of July (my dad's and my own), we inevitably spend an entire week celebrating with various lunches, dinners and cake-cuttings.

Yesterday I was absolutely spoilt, so a big thank you to all my lovely friends and family for all their birthday wishes :)

One of the highlights of my day was receiving this box:



Without fail Tiffany & Co.'s tiny blue boxes always fill me with a sense of indescribable excitement. In this case I must admit I had a tiny clue that they contained a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings (what I didn't know is that my parents had been harbouring it for 6 months!!). So thanks Mum and Dad!

I also got a beautiful Cellini ring, DL clutch and a sky's-the-limit shopping spree at Sephora from my sister. But the best present of all is my Academy Award for being the "World's Best Sister". I don't know how true that is but I'll take it :P



This is particularly special as it comes from Disney's Hollywood Studios and was somehow purchased and smuggled back home without my knowledge (but now explains why I was constantly getting snapped at when I offered to carry or open F's bags). So thank you F, it certainly made my day!

And with that "birthday week" has officially begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment