Monday, July 19, 2010

Saturdays.

The weekend marked the end of my week of birthday celebrations.

Saturday was spent indulging at a wonderful seafood buffet at Cafe Opera @ The Intercontinental Hotel, Sydney. Desserts are what make or break any restuarant experience for me, and I must say the desserts here were divine!


To make it even more fabulous, the waitstaff were incredibly attentive and nice, and having found out that we were celebrating birthdays they brought me out a special little cake.


We followed lunch with a much needed walk to work off all the sugar, and as usual (when my mother, sister and I are together) the walk led us straight to the shops. Surprisingly, I was quite restrained and avoided spending too much money, but we couldn't resist one big splurge...



It's a Panasonic Lumix and I love it! It makes my old camera look so ancient, and makes me wonder why an upgrade was not sought sooner.

With great food, great company and a side of shopping, I could not have asked for a better way to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment