Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inception


Tonight I went to see Inception and to put it simply, it is a brilliant movie. The cast were absolutely fantastic and the story is simply genius. Christopher Nolan sure knows how to make a great movie and this most certainly is one of them. I could rave on and on about how amazing this movie, but there is simply no way to sum it up and do it justice. You just have to see it for yourself to know what I'm talking about. (I know I'll be going to see it again!)

I must say a big thank you to my sister's friend N, who invited me along to watch the film. My sister and N made for wonderful movie-appreciating company. We had a fabulous pre-movie dinner at Cafe Dante in Sydney's Mid-City Centre. The food was delicious, so much so that I have forgiven them for the unfortunate Chai incident from a couple of weeks ago.

Tonight was also the first time the three of us have tried out Event Cinema's Gold Class, and I must say I liked it very much. The setting is smaller and as a result makes for a much more peaceful and enjoyable environment to watch a movie.

Well, it's time for me to go off into my own world of dreams. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment